Extensive Talent Portfolio
Our proven executives have the skillset and agile mindset to move the needle during critical times.
Our expansive executive network has been built and refined since 2006. This provides our clients with quick access to proven executives.
We find globally aware interim executives to support transformation and restructuring projects.
CULTURALLY EXPERIENCED MANAGERS AVAILABLE FOR THE US MARKET
Interim talent from TH Bender
Companies often require experts for a limited period of time to solve specific challenges. The selection of professionals who competently offer value from day one is crucial. In addition, internationally active companies require a high level of intercultural awareness and an agile mindset to understand the global context.
Highly qualified personnel, often former expatriates who have settled in America or internationally experienced American interim managers can be deployed on short notice. We draw on an extensive network of interim managers who have a proven track record of professional excellence, international awareness and have repeatedly demonstrated their ability to solve complex problems.
We look forward to discussing your expectations.
What positions do we recruit?
The functions of our interim managers
Due to our almost twenty years of experience supporting US subsidiaries of international companies, we are uniquely positioned to adapt your requirements to an American framework.
We recruit interim managers for the following tasks, among others:
- FINANCES and Controlling
- Production setup
- Digital transformation
- Crisis management
- Supply Chain
A few typical scenarios when temporary executive resources provide an effective value-add:
- Provide financial transparency
- Establish accounting and controlling tools
- Assess organizational challenges, evaluate current business situation
- Develop processes and functions
- Evaluate deviations between plan and actual metrics
- Assess how well products meet American requirements
- Assist in scaling or integrating teams (i.e., post-mergers or for a joint venture)
- Address unmet short- or medium-term liquidity needs / late payments
- Improve understaffed controlling (recognizable by missing or insufficient calculations and corporate planning) or unproductive corporate processes
- Address significant deviations from plan / actual
Would you like to work as an interim manager?
Interim management provides an interesting challenge for experienced managers. TH Bender is actively recruiting competent executives for the US market and all industry sectors. If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Are you an experienced executive looking to lend your expertise to an international company doing business in the United States?
- Would you like to gain experience in a new field of work and a new job market?
- Are you highly motivated to quickly familiarize yourself with a new field of work and take on critical management tasks?
- Are you responsible, decisive and have organizational skills?
Contact us now
We have been a competent partner for board members, executives and shareholders since 2006. We are happy to offer you a no-obligation consultation or email to discuss if our services are suitable for you.
Inquire about our Interim Solutions
Please contact us if you want to learn how one of our experienced interim managers can assist you. All inquiries are (of course) strictly confidental and free of charge.
Want to become part of our talent pool?
Would you like to learn about available positions? Please drop us a note. We look forward to learning more about your interests.