Expansive portfolio of talent
Executives with proven problem-solving expertise can move the needle in a critical time.
Our expansive executive network has been built and refined since 2006. This provides our clients with quick access to proven executives.
we find interim executives who can support transformation processes and corporate restructuring.
CULTURALLY EXPERIENCED MANAGERS AVAILABLE FOR THE US MARKET
Interim talent from TH Bender
Companies often only need experts at management level for a limited period of time. The selection of experts who can competently offer added value in the company from day one is of particular importance here. A special requirement for the new interim manager in the international branch is not only a high level of professional competence, but also a high level of intercultural understanding, so that communication with the head office can run smoothly from the very beginning. But the interim manager should also be aware of the special differences between the German and the US market.
Highly qualified personnel, often former expatriates who have settled in America or internationally experienced American interim managers can be placed at short notice and deployed within a few days to add value. We bring to your task our project experience from consulting companies of various sizes, very different industries and diverse product ranges. We draw on an extensive network of interim managers who have a proven track record of working together and have repeatedly demonstrated their ability to solve complex problems.
We look forward to discussing your expectations.
What positions do we recruit?
The functions of our interim managers
Due to our almost twenty years of experience supporting US subsidiaries of international companies, we are uniquely positioned to adapt your requirements to an American framework.
We recruit interim managers for the following tasks, among others:
- FINANCES and Controlling
- Production setup
- Digital transformation
- Crisis management
- Supply Chain
A few typical scenarios when temporary executive resources provide an effective value-add:
- Provide financial transparency
- Establish accounting and controlling tools
- Assess organizational challenges, evaluate current business situation
- Develop processes and functions
- Evaluate deviations between plan and actual metrics
- Assess how well products meet American requirements
- Assist in scaling or integrating teams (i.e., post-mergers or for a joint venture)
- Address unmet short- or medium-term liquidity needs / late payments
- Improve understaffed controlling (recognizable by missing or insufficient calculations and corporate planning) or unproductive corporate processes
- Address significant deviations from plan / actual
Would you like to work as an interim manager?
Interim management provides an interesting challenge for experienced managers. TH Bender is actively recruiting competent executives for the US market and all industry sectors. If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Are you an experienced executive looking to lend your expertise to an international company doing business in the United States?
- Would you like to gain experience in a new field of work and a new job market?
- Are you highly motivated to quickly familiarize yourself with a new field of work and take on critical management tasks?
- Are you responsible, decisive and have organizational skills?
Contact us now
For 16 years, we have been a competent partner for board members and shareholders worldwide. We are happy to offer you a no-obligation consultation or email to discuss if our services are suitable for you.
Request Interim Manager
Contact us if you need interim executives for your subsidiary. We will be happy to advise you without obligation and together we will determine whether our services are suitable for you. Contact will of course be treated confidentially and free of charge.
Want to become part of our talent pool?
Would you like to learn about available positions? Please drop us a note. We look forward to learning more about your interests.